Friday, June 24, 2005

Well it hot today I was out and it was very little wind so that maikkes it a lot hotter. The ground is dry the spring behind the garage has dried up. I went to the Iga today to get groceries. They are black topping old route 50 or Lamberton Road as the readdressing calls it.

Thoughts
As the years go by, they seem to fly
And seasons remind you of a period in your life.
Spring reminds you of peaceful and joyful playing wiffle ball as my mom and dad set watching from the front porch of the home where I grew up.
Summer reminds me of playing hide seek after dark chasing lightning bugs. Also a memory of first puppy loves with the girl next door.
Fall reminds me of the life as and a young adult falling in love being swept up as the bright autumn leaves in a cool October wind Marriage working together to make a small business pay.
Then winter hits cold and hard. As the one word changes everything as suddenly as a cold blizzard wind. That word was cancer that took the love of my life as I watched that once beautiful woman wasted a way in her prime.
But as sure darkness come so did her passing.
Then as the year passes sure, as spring comes life starts the cycle all over again.

By:
J.E. Mossor

No comments: