Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Well it is march 11 2009 and i am excited about this year it is the best i have felt in along time i am working a lot of hf and i am enjoying my wood working so far for my room i have made me a DVD rack and a paper towel rack cause use allot of paper towels.
I have a list from DNR of 17 handicapped fishing areas with in 2 1/2 hour drive i hope to fish all seventeen plus north bend lake and Teter lake at Belington WV i cannot hunt always enjoyed fishing it is least dangerous if i get muscle twitch i cant shoot someone with fishing pole i have my new zebco 33 out at little johns i think i have him bring it out so i can begin to work and get my fishing tackle all done up want to get me at least 3 poles ready to go may even fix my old zebco 808 up and have it so i may do a little cat fishing i have at least four drivers and maybe more.
also hope to get my call sign on back of van and get my 10m emperor 50 10 in and a two meter and hope to get portable hf for net check ins i am cutting back on all expenses to hope to save money for fun..
Also hope to go to flea markets to buy and sell stuff for fun and extra cash also yard sales i can get to for sell items for eBay you can find my items at http://www.auctiva.com/stores/viewstore2.aspx?id=980436&styleid=121&siteid=0 i will be postin items there as well as photos on this page of some rare finds and areas i get to visit this year.
I hope make hanging tomato plants from larger plaster buckets to and try cucumbers there to.

No comments: