Friday, July 06, 2007








A 6 mile trail ride Current mood: happy
Entry for July 06, 2007
These are some pictures I took down
..
The above picture was tooken today as i went for a 6 mile ride on my power chair I love getting out it makes me feel great That is why I hate winter so much I would like to see it stay warm way into november or december where i can get out to see the changes in the trail as it goes from summer to fall and fall to winter being couped up in cold weather is terrible....
Well my fingers are so sore i been working on learning to play that old flat top guitar.
Daily Bible Verse -- 7/6/07 - Proverbs 17:1 Category: Religion and Philosophy
Better a dry crust with peace and quiet than a house full of feasting, with strife. (NIV)Better is a dry morsel, and quietness therewith, than an house full of sacrifices with strife. (KJV)Better is a dry morsel and quietness with itThan a house full of feasting with strife. (NASB)
Proverbs 17:1CommentaryA piece of zwieback or dry toast eaten in a relaxed setting is better than a sumptuous meal in an elegant house full of feasting where there is bickering and unhappiness

No comments: