Sunday, August 12, 2007

Had great time today at church. Not much else going on they are still drilling holes to see if they can locate any of the miners lost at the mine in Huntington Utah. Prayer are still needed there as it must really be hard on the families. Then there is the miners if still alive the thought going through their mines. wondering if the recuers are coming or not I pray that Jesus gives them strength.
Daily Bible Verse - 8/12/2007 - Psalm 43:4

Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.
Commentary
Notice the progression (from the previous verse) to verse 4:To Your holy hill;To Your tabernacle;To the altar of God;To God my exceeding joy.The true worshiper is satisfied with neither a geographical location nor a building nor an altar. He must get through to God Himself!

No comments: