Wednesday, June 10, 2009




A
Any container can be used to make planters and you can grow a variety of vegtables with Items you no longer use around the house and the dollar or 99cents stores in your area for containers. the top left photo are little containers bought at a dollar zone store and the potting soil was bought from the local stores also and not that exspensive and can be reused for next year if you add by adding your own compost that you make from your on lawn and garden clippings the photo on the right is a little storage container all the conatainers must have holes to let the excess water drain away.










Well I am writing my first blog about my Garden and some of the experiments. like what my friend Dan called a garden in a bucket it holds a Bell pepper plants, cucumbers, and tomato plant this the black 7.5 gallon buc ket my brother john help me build using a mbucket he had and sponges bought at the local Dollar store.
This my garden for today as i get ready to turn in will try to update daily
it is june 10, 2009 and 11:09 and we had rain and not storms today good night.

No comments: