Sunday, June 14, 2009

Had a great day at church we started a new study series with different teaching Material every much like the books we use to use until we started new way there is more bible study.


I also started a 60 part study series this is the final series i have to complete unless the write up a more complex series I am enjoying it very much.


I got and unsuspected treat my cousin Jr caught a very nice Rainbow trout an i will have him for lunch tomorrow.

As you can see from the picture on the left my hanging garden is doing well cousin Jr could believe how they were growing.

This starts their third week of hanging and i am looking at heirloom seeds for a nice selection of fall seeds as there can be a second growing season if we can cover for the cold snap coming on October 20 of this year according to the farmers almanac http://www.almanac.com/garden/frostus.php

The rest of my plants are doing great please watched the video i have made of photos i took today.


This is a another of my hobbies is photography I can blend it in with my gardening and amateur radio


No comments: