Tuesday, June 16, 2009


I was a great day here a day here as the sun shined most of the day it became cloudy though and we had a shower of rain around 5pm. The garden looked great as i done my normal photos so to keep track also front yard starting to take shape for i hope to get front porch cleaned off the lower fall bed on the left ramp and maybe one by garage to let me grow stuff I have to do something to keep busy My Bible study try to get first book done by Sunday. Also worked on verses for Sunday school I enjoy that very much.

Well there was more news on the quest of North Korea to build more Nuclear weapons and it is possible they 'll have missiles that can strike the western USA. I Know words don't mean much but we cannot let this happen as They 'l l surely hold us hostage with that threat and to think we would go back to 1960's when we were under constant readiest for a nuclear blast of crouching when we hear a siren.

Well that all be sure to watch my garden video and to check my face book and my space for more pictures

No comments: